The successful candidate will provide IT Tier 1 support and will be responsible for user’s hardware and software technical support. Responsibilities include daily Tier 1 assistance to local and remote users, workstation setup & maintenance, software and hardware system administration including security, trouble shooting, new user setup, hardware and software upgrades and one-on-one end user training.
- Post-secondary education in IT related field/discipline;
- Technical certification or practical experience with Microsoft products including Active Directory, Windows 7, 8 & 10 Operating systems (Workstation) and MS Office (2013/2016);
- Windows server experience – 2008 R2, 2012 R2;
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP understanding and basic network troubleshooting, Citrix;
- Onboarding of new staff – setup access and computer;
- Self-starter, with the ability to perform effectively with minimal supervision;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in parallel;
- Ability to work with company internal helpdesk system to resolve user requests within set Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Strong trouble shooting skills – Hardware (Laptop, desktop, printers) and software;
- Positive attitude when providing support to users;
- Strong personal and professional skills;
- Strong organizational and documentation skills;
- Good communication skills – English and French;
- Bilingual (French / English).
This position is subject to appropriate background checks that may include, credential, employment, credit, criminal and reference checks